Copyright is an aspect that the whole website community attaches great importance to. In the following content, you can learn how to manage your rights on the website and learn in detail how to avoid infringing the rights of others.
Support and troubleshooting
- Submit copyright infringement notice
- If someone uploads copyrighted content without the authorization of the copyright owner, the content may be removed by the website. A defense notice is a legal requirement sent to a website to recover a video that has been removed on suspicion of copyright infringement.
- Basic knowledge of copyright warning
- If you receive a copyright alert, your video has been removed from YouTube. This is because the copyright owner sent us a complete and valid legal requirement to remove the relevant video. If the copyright owner formally notifies us that you have published their content on YouTube without permission, we will remove your uploaded content in accordance with the provisions of the copyright law.
- Revocation of copyright infringement claims
- The copyright owner may realize that the content he designated is wrong after submitting the copyright infringement notice, or he may change his mind. If this happens, YouTube will be happy to withdraw the claim for the party who originally submitted the copyright claim.
- View account status
- View copyright alert status and community guidelines alert status.
Log in to your account and check whether you have received the notice related to copyright information!